Have a delicious holiday season when you visit La Jolla, a seaside enclave known for excellent San Diego dining options. Whether you’re in the mood for fancy Italian pasta, a juicy steak, or a forward-thinking bistro meal, you’ll discover a tempting variety of restaurants here in our coastal village. Check out some of our favorites:
- Manhattan of La Jolla – You don’t have to go far to indulge in authentic Italian cuisine – this restaurant is located on-site at our hotel! Feast on homemade pasta dishes and fresh salads, and savor a glass of fine wines from the extensive menu. Room service is also available.
- Whisknladel – Inventive bistro with artisanal nibbles and signature cocktails.
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood – Elegant, fine dining restaurant with live jazz and delectable seafood and steaks.
- The Cottage – Chilled-out lunch spot inside a vintage home.
- Piatti – Traditional Italian trattoria with open kitchen and stone oven pizzas.
- Bernini’s Bistro – Old World restaurant serving hearty Italian cuisine.
- Cody’s – Beautiful brunch spot with elevated comfort food and inviting patio for people-watching.
- Marine Room – Waterfront hangout with unparalleled beachfront views.
Do you have questions about the La Jolla restaurants located nearby our luxury hotel? Are you ready to book your holiday getaway? Please don’t hesitate to contact us today.