Upcoming performances for the 2014/2015 season include
- The Who & The What – Fierce and humorous story of outspoken Muslim daughter
- Chasing the Song – American rock ‘n’ roll musical set in the 1960s as the British invade
- The Orphan of Zhao – Classic Chinese legend of self-sacrifice and revenge, reinvented
- Kingdom City – 21st century school showdown fueled by The Crucible
- The Bald Soprano – Farcical satire of the middle class; a modern "anti-play"
Advance tickets to all performances are recommended, and can be purchased online through the La Jolla Playhouse website. For questions about tickets, please contact Patron Services at 1 (858) 550-1010.
Our stylish boutique hotel is located just 3.5 miles away from the theatre, a convenient drive you can make in 10 minutes or less. With complimentary continental breakfast, valet parking and free Wi-Fi, our La Jolla hotel is an ideal choice for an exceptional lodging experience.