Seasonal San Diego Holiday Hotel DealsDiscover fun fall attractions, winter activities and heartwarming holiday events when you stay at our hotel. Visit the haunted Birch Aquarium and "Pillage the Village" for Halloween, and don't miss the San Diego Beer Week or the Mother Goose Parade in November. La Jolla's Christmas Parade and Holiday Festival is the top attraction in December, and you'll also find exciting San Diego holiday hotel deals all throughout the season.
La Jolla Holiday Shopping Package
Escape the Winter While You Shop!
The Empress is the perfect hotel for those who are looking to enjoy the warmer weather while they take care of their holiday shopping. We are a just a short walk to breathtaking sandy beaches as well as one block from alluring boutique shops that you will for sure find something special for all of your loved ones. With this package you will receive a $25 Visa gift card to use anywhere you wish.
- Package includes:
- - Accommodations for two
- - $25 Visa gift card
Call the hotel directly at 858-454-3001 to book.
Valid through December 31, 2015
Exciting EventsLa Jolla Christmas Parade & Holiday Festival
- Date: December 6, 2015
- Time: 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- La Jolla Village - see event website for parking locations and driving directions
Things to Do
- Kayak the La Jolla Shores with the "totally rad" crew at Everyday California
- Frolic from bar to bar on a guided tour with SD Beer & Wine Tours
- Peruse the La Jolla Farmer's Market every Sunday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Show off your smarts at Trivia Night at La Jolla Brewing Company, Tuesdays 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Herringbone: Fresh seafood and thee best French fries, beautiful earthy atmosphere
- The Cottage: Brunch complete with an assortment of benedicts & mimosas
- Brick & Bell Café: Pair your specialty coffee drink with a fresh-baked pastry (chocolate chip muffin an Empress staff favorite)
- George's: Admire the spectacular ocean view while sipping on a martini
- Trilogy Café: Take the elevator to the Penthouse Suite to spectate aerial yoga and sample their 100% organic, vegan, and gluten free menu
- Puesto: Unwind with a margarita made from scratch and feast on a unique selection of tacos (i.e. lamb barbacoa, lobster)
- Bobboi: Andrea Racca, an Italian native turned La Jolla local, takes pride in his creative gelato flavors made with locally sourced organic ingredients (5 Star Tripadvisor rating with over 1,000 reviews!)
- La Donna: Beautiful garments designed from around the world
- Lululemon: Yoga-inspired athletic apparel
- Heavenly Couture: $16 and under
- Warwick's: Everything from trinkets to unique cards to books and stationary to jewelry
Daily Local Deals
- Tannin Tuesday, Half off bottles of wine at the Herringbone
- Happy Hour at Donovan's, complimentary filet mignon sandwiches
- Taco Tuesday, $3 assorted tacos $5 Margaritas at Puesto